Consultant - Service Leaver's Programme
Are you ready to join the forefront of technology innovation with Netcompany?
As one of the fastest growing technology companies, we are disrupting the marketplace and revolutionizing the way businesses operate. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe whilst evolving the next generation of IT consulting.
Operating across both public and private sectors, we offer a comprehensive range of services from application development and seamless cloud migration to program delivery and service operations, our offerings are designed to meet diverse business needs.
Our Service Leavers will join Netcompany and will be exposed to several areas of the business during the Programme. This will provide insights for the candidate, to help them align themselves to a practice within IT.
The candidate must be hard working and open to the necessity for continue professional development. Netcompany will facilitate time and reimburse the certifications outlined as part of the programme.
The candidate will be a clear and concise communicator, with experience of engaging Senior Stakeholders. It is expected that the candidate has, as part of their resettlement, put their credits towards the pursuance of a career in IT and can talk through their understanding of varying aspects of IT initiatives and common technologies.
- Support Business Development; including pro-actively assisting Netcompany Sector Leads and Account Managers
- To fully immerse themselves in Netcompany Ways of Working and Culture
- Be willing to work both as a part of a team and individually at times
- Have the personal initiative to continue personal development with relation to Netcompany projects and platforms
- Support the SL Programme and wider AF community development with IT/Business
- Have an overall positive & proactive attitude to work and be a team player.
- The candidate must be a delivery focused individual able to motivate themselves and other staff by maintaining a positive attitude and through appropriate delegation and control
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative, and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany management have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong influencing and communication skills are essential, as is an aptitude for attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel
- SC Clearance or eligible for clearance
- It is essential that the candidate has x2 IT related Certifications such as Prince2, ITIL, MS Foundation certifications, AWS certifications, etc.
- Experience of Instruction within the military environment would be beneficial
- Understanding of common IT delivery frameworks and methodologies
- Hybrid working model with some flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private Medical Health care via Vitality
- Pension contribution, Life Assurance
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development.
- A range of retail discounts to enhance your lifestyle, encompassing restaurants, supermarkets, travel, leisure activities and health and well-being services.
- Access to our Employee Resource Groups, our groups represent diverse backgrounds and provide a platform for colleagues to connect, learn, and support one another.
Join Netcompany, where we proudly hold the 5th position on the esteemed UK Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards for 2024.
At Netcompany, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and our capacity for doing things differently. Our culture is built on fostering low bureaucracy, emphasizing high agility and promoting flexibility, enabling everyone to contribute their best.
Our journey began in the UK with the acquisition of Hunter Macdonald in 2017. As one of Northern Europe's most accomplished IT companies, we have expanded our headcount globally to 7400+ employees and have offices in UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland and Vietnam.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment that celebrates every individual. Our recruitment processes are based on individual merit. If you require any reasonable adjustments or additional support during the interview process, please email Meena at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.